For the latest information about the novel Coronavirus (COVID-19) disease, click here. For Maryland information, click here. For the latest information from CalvertHealth Medical Center, please call (410) 535-8469. For local Calvert County information, click here.
COVID-19 Vaccine Pre-Registration portal will open on Tuesday, January 19th, 2021 at 10:00 AM
Please click here to be redirected to the Calvert County COVID-19 Pre-registration or call (410) 535-0218 to pre-register.
Tips to think about during this Holiday season!
- Travel may increase your chance of getting and spreading COVID-19. Postponing travel and staying home is the best way to protect yourself and others this year. For CDC recommendations, please click here.
If you do travel this season, please remember:
- Check travel restrictions before you go.
- Get your flu shot before you travel.
- Always wear a mask in public settings, when using public transportation, and when around people who you don't live with.
- Stay at least 6 feet apart from anyone who does not live with you.
- Wash your hands often or use hand sanitizer.
- Avoid touching your mask, eyes, nose, and mouth.
- Bring extra supplies, such as masks and hand sanitizer.
- Know when to delay your travel.